Associate HR Business Partner at SAP

Feltham Greater London
Human Resources

9.6/10

I could not have anticipated the huge opportunities available to you as an Intern in SAP. I am elated to be part of a company who not only values the development of their Early Talent, but also work tirelessly to ensure they have a fun, and full experience throughout the year.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 19 roles at SAP

Within only a few weeks within the firm, I felt at home and valued within the HR department in SAP. The responsibility entrusted to me and the support offered made me feel as though I was capable to stepping out of my comfort zone and achieve more than I ever believe I was capable of. My team have always been extremely inclusive and I have never felt like the 'intern'- that word doesn't really apply at SAP.

The support offered by not only my line manager, HRD for SAP UKI and my team was full. I had an official buddy and a large group of colleagues which made me comforted that guidance was always there when I needed and I was always encouraged to ask as many questions as I could think of.

Very. There was never a dull moment and on days where I didn't have emails flying at me, the team would be in the same boat and the department would relax together.

Although I was given more responsibility than I anticipated at the start of my Internship I was excited when I found this to be the case. In no time at all I felt like an important and valued member of the team with some expertise specific to my role that I was relied on for. This responsibility also grew as my experience grew. I was entrusted with more and more as the year went on and I felt that the nature of this growth was the main reason for my continued development throughout the year and why I believe SAP is a fantastic place to gain industry experience.

My studies were much more relatable to life in business than I first imagines. Particular within HR, I could often see cases where some of the studies I had learnt about, such a Maslow's hierarchy of needs, were applicable even in day to day life. As I take this experience back to Uni for my fourth year, I believe it will be an invaluable insight into the application of my studies going forward.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 19 roles at SAP

Open office with modern d├ęcor. Relaxed, focused atmosphere where people at any level of management is approachable.

Very well organised. As part of my Internship I was offered the lead on hiring the new years Interns into the UKI which was a great experience and a brilliant opportunity to develop leadership skills within a team and project management of a large operation.

Extremely. Although I was never interested in the IT industry prior to starting with SAP, during my time here and seeing the rate of growth within the industry and the level of innovation across the market I have been convinced of the opportunities within this market

High

Extremely good. With 45 other Interns at SAP, I have made best friends for life.

Feltham is not too expensive however going into London often can rack up

Extremely good

Yes, CSR and Sport Clubs are a regular occurrence.