Production Management Intern at The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company is a Top Employer

4.6/5

4.5

Absolutely loved it!

They made me feel like an important member of the team, so very valued.

Fantastic guidance. Always being encouraged and given the opportunity to take on new and more challenging tasks. Bi-weekly 1-2-1's as well as Production Meetings every week.

Not a single moment was I bored - I always had a variety of things that I could be doing.

A lot of responsibility! Trusted with shoots, language checker coordinator, and various other tasks.

It has cemented that I definitely want to go into the television industry and into a Production based role. I have learnt so many skills that I will take with me into my final year at University and also my career.

Great team fit - always friendly and light hearted

I knew my role and had a very good handover, a Production "bible" to refer to and any changes were always communicated

London prices

London so a huge variety

Regular emails and website announcements urging anyone to join