Digital Marketing Intern at The Walt Disney Company

4.6/5

4.7
4.9
4.1

I thoroughly enjoyed my placement. You are exposed to an array of sectors within the business whilst working in a great office team.

Everyone at ESPN is super friendly & treat you as a full member of staff rather than an intern. They value your opinion and will regularly ask for your help.

My manager was fantastic with my development. He always ensured that I had a range of tasks to do and would regularly assess my progress & any queries I had.

Work always fluctuated when there was a major sporting event on e.g. Six Nations and work would reduce at some points however there was always something to do. I also never felt like the workload was too much.

I was given a lot of responsibility during my placement. Alongside my manager I was organising a range of marketing campaigns before monitoring their success. My role also included organising my teams finances & managing our designer briefs!

I 100% believe that this placement has helped my develop my skills, understanding & confidence in a working environment & for my studies. The knowledge of the industry means I can apply my learning's to my degree effectively & include areas which are not covered in my degree. I now have a better understanding of what to expect when I enter full time employment & the actions to make to better my career.

The office has an amazing atmosphere. Everyone is super friendly and happy to help!

Since ESPN sits under the Walt Disney Company, the structure is perfectly organised.

The company depend of you to assist in the delivery of campaigns. Therefore I felt like not only did they care for their growth, but for my personal development too!

I would love to come back!

Disney ensure a Intern group is made so you can get to know and make friends with your fellow interns!

With it being London socialising isn't cheap! However since I lived at home costs weren't too bad!

Where the office is the direct Nightlife is mainly pubs (which I liked!) & London is on your doorstep so anything is an option!

There are plenty of opportunities such as an office Football team, Disney volunteering & exclusive screenings.