Finance intern at The Walt Disney Company

Hammersmith

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company is a Top Employer

3.8/5

4.4
3.7
3.1

Thoroughly enjoyed my placement, socially and in work.

I felt extremely valued and a that the work I did mattered.

I was given guidance whenever needed but was never treated like an intern.

I always had things I could be getting on with and could ask for other work (which meant it was something new and interesting for me). I only ever felt too busy in the beginning when I was still learning my role.

I was given a lot of responsibility to communicate important and sensitive information with key stakeholders around the business.

Other than time management and organisation the skills don't directly help my degree however in the future for other jobs I feel in a much stronger position when competing for roles.

The atmosphere was amazing. Everybody I met was lovely and happy to help in any way. There was always exciting things going on and things to get involved in.

My role was very clear to me.

I attended a mock interview process which was invaluable.

there is no graduate scheme but lots of interns end up working there again in the future.

There's over 100 interns so social opportunities are huge.

London - expensive!