Marketing Co-ordinator at Nissan UK

Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, HERTS South East
Accountancy Administration/Secretarial Advertising Automotive Business Intelligence Business Management Design Financial Management Graphic Design Information Technology Marketing

Nissan UK is a Top Employer

7.6/10

4.0

Being a complete petrol head and into business, this placement was absolutely perfect for me. I have had great exposure to the business as well as taking part in events such as motor shows, trackdays, etc.

The marketing department I work with is such a great team. Everyone was willing to help me if I struggled with any work, which was comforting especially at the beginning.

The role I working with in was very flexible, so if you ran out of things to do there was always tasks lined up waiting to keep you busy.

Nissan Motors GB give their placement students real roles within the organisation so work you complete has real meaning.

I didn’t receive a huge amount of training as my role was 'learn by doing'. The experience I have had at Nissan Motor GB will help me endlessly at university and beyond for sure.

Work hard and play hard. The work is tough and very challenging but its very satisfying at the end of the day. Nissan Motors GB organise events in the evening for staff which is always great fun! The great team I work in help with the atmosphere for sure.

Solid induction, a 2 weeks handover with the last placement year and a team that is always willing to help. I felt it was very well organised. The only negative is that they don't give you much notice between a job offer and having to find somewhere to live.

There wasn't a huge amount of training but I felt I learned vast amounts about business and the automotive industry by working in my role.

There is an established graduate programme that I will apply for next year (fingers crossed).

When we were together we got on well. Evenings were a bit of an issue as everyone lives far away from each other.

Maple cross is a very expensive place to live.

There is no nightlife in Maple Cross. You have to travel to Watford for the nearest club.

Sports and social events ran now and again. 5 a side football and badminton also runs most weeks.