Physical Logistics - Process, Change and Account Management at BMW Group

7.3/10

6.6

5.2

Process Optimisation, Project Management, KPI Reporting, Account Management

I learned a lot, was given much responsibility, had fun with my collegues. Facilities were old and poor though and I am not sure if I want to work in Logistics in the future.

They appreciated my work and gave me a lot of responsibility.

Even though my boss was very busy I never felt alone and I was given enough support and guidance.

I always had something to do, some days were super busy and others I rather relaxed for me.

A lot!

I learned a lot job-related and also a lot socially.

It was good fun.

Poor organisation in the beginnig but after setting me up, it all run smoothly.

There was no specific training or development for me.

I got enrolled in a student programme wich includes a job offer after finishing my degree.

Fellow students were nice, even though I spent more time going out with my colleagues and housemates.

Oxford is expensive but with the BMW salary it was ok for students. There was always some money left for a pub visit :)

Not good for clubbing but many pubs and bars.

Not too many but we did a very exciting Mountain Challlenge in Snowdoina for a weekend and our department went out for dinner and drinks every now and then.