Student Launch & Change Management at BMW Group

Automotive Electronic and Electrical Engineering German Purchasing and Supply

BMW Group is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.6

Creating reports on a weekly and monthly basis. Furthermore to assisst different parties within the department and the departments managers.

The daily work was very variable and never boring. As I had during the whole internship my own projects and responsibilities it was possible to work most of the time on my own what I enjoyed very much.

I was accepted as a full team member and never felt to be alone within the department.

I got some support at everytime it was necessary.

My work was most of the time very busy. Buyt I prefer to have stress rather than sitting arount and not do know what to do the whole day. My workload varied from average 45 hours a week to partly 50 hours a week.

I got loads of responsibility and had my own projects. In this case I am very satisfied.

The internship taught me in skills what I have not learned that much during my engineering degree: team and social intelligence thinking. So I think the internship provided that what I needed most. Especially the english working culture is much more social! So it was a very good experience.

The general atmosphere was very personal and also dynamic. The team thinking was at every time in the heads of the staff what supports the atmosphere in a positive way.

The start and the general internship was smooth organised.

I had the opportunity to go to germany for an assessment center. I had at any time the opportunity to develop myself.

I think it is difficult to start within RR as permanent. Probably the only way leads over external partners.

Good atmosphere within other students and colleagues.

The costs for living are enormous in chichester and the area.

There are a lots of pups in Chichester and surrounding area.

Yes of course. Appointments where made during work to meet after work.