Identify, define and resolve external customer relevant problems, using the range of BMW warranty database systems, and established problem resolution techniques. The problem resolution activities will focus primarily on issues reported from the field, but also include proactive actions to support resolution of technically complex problems within Hams Hall and vehicle plants which may create customer issues in the field.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Good working environment and interesting tasks.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone has facilitated my integration in the team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Weekly face to face meeting with my mentor, manager always available to answer my questions.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I sometimes felt I could do more.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was the only person responsible for the good implementation of a new tool.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
What I learned and the skills I developed will be very important for the future of my career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very good team spirit.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Everything was set up for me when I arrived.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
My tutor always had in mind my future and taught me different tools that will come across again.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Future employment prospects are, at the moment, not good in my location but good in the other location of the group.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I met the others interns from other departments since the first day.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Birmingham is close to where I worked.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?