Marketing Intern at Travelport

Marketing

6.9/10

5.2

Assisting Global marketing activities

It was very enjoyable experience and have gained a lot from this year.

After the first couple of months, more responsibility was given meaning you feel valued by the team and become part of the team very quickly. They were all very approachable and friendly.

When I needed support and guidance it was there for me, and I could go to my colleagues and managers for help. However, with a re-organisation of the company and change of management I felt more support could have been given.

Always busy and had tasks and projects to work on. Learnt how to prioritise well and balance my workload.

As I moved through my placement I was given more and more responsibility.

Very valuable and have gained skills I didn't think I would have. This will definitely be an advantage in my degree next year and have a wide range of examples to show from this.

Very friendly and a positive atmosphere.

Well organised and set up good.

Had training on marketing tools and was given the opportunity to visit the creative agency we use office. Also got to be on the stand at the business travel show event and attended a digital marketing show/event in London.

They do not offer a graduate scheme here.

We sometimes went out together and however, quite a few lived at home so was difficult for them. There was a social club which we participated in.

Quite expensive as lived in Langley and if we went out it was mainly to Windsor which was not that cheap.

Not that good, there was Windsor which has some good bars and was fairly close, but that was it really.

There was the social club which held an event every month, which involved things like bubble football and boat parties.