Aftersales Intern at BMW Group

5.9/10

6.5
6.6

4.2

I really enjoy the work and being involved in the activities that take place in a large prestigous company like Rolls-royce.

Generally I dont really feel valued by my other collegues as my job is not very important.

I do get quite alot of support if I ask for it and managers are always happy to help.

Some days are very busy and some I do hardly anything so it changes from day to day.

I have been responsible for some rather important tasks but on a whole not a great level of responsibility.

I thnk to a great extent and | have improved my communication and IT skills both of which are vital in academic studies and work.

Very laid back and a good laugh

Quite Well organised but not 100%

I only got training from my manager nothing extra

i would be interested in a job in the future because it has a good working atmosphere but the location is not very good.

Yes very good but all in chichester near work which is not good if you live further away like i do.

Cost of both is quite high

Night life is not good at all, the city I go to university in is alot better

Once, i went to festival of speed