Risk Management (Business Continuity at Warner Bros

Actuarial Administration/Secretarial Auditing/Tax Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management Charity/Non Profit Economics Education/Teaching Emergency Services Information Technology Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Management Consultancy Public Relations Recruitment Utilities Voluntary

8.0/10

I have had an incredible experience and met some great people.

Incredibly, not only with thanks and praise but I also received a small bonus for my hard work.

I reported to Burbank for a number of months and even when doing this still received great support and management. The VP of the department came over on two occasions to manage the department and help me with a number of projects.

Changes daily and depending on work projects going on, a lot of juggling work but never without nothing to do.

When I started they sort of threw me into the deep end. I started without a manager and worked independently on my own projects and tasks for 4 months. Now I have a manager I am still left to do my own projects unsupervised, but the support is there if you need it.

They have an intern training scheme and are very good at putting you on external courses if you need it.

Where we sit not a lot goes on this is great for productivity but can be a bit too quiet at times. The office on a whole though is very welcoming and you get to meet and work with some interesting people.

It could have been better but I was the first intern in this role and even with my situation at the start with no direct manager they managed to turn a bad situation into a great opportunity for me.

We have a dedicated training fund, lots of schemes set up by Learning and Development such as Lunch and Learns and Reverse Mentoring and a training programme made up of 7 full or half day classes covering a variety of subjects. They also have an online platform with 100's of free training courses.

The department I work in is quite new and is made up of only 7 employees so at the moment quite slim but if they were to expand I think I would have a good chance.

There are 50+ interns on placement and I have made some great friends. There is always something going on.

It's London so expect high prices. I pay £658 a month living in North Greenwich but don't let that put you off. You are on placement to learn and have a good time not to save money. For socialising you always find hidden gems, we go to a bar called Sway (Happy Hour most nights) a lot.

Nightlife is great but there are a lot of pubs rather than clubs in Holborn and we are only a ten minute walk from Covent Garden.

As I said before something is always going on.