Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Warner Bros. Discovery
- 7. Would you recommend Warner Bros. Discovery to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros. Discovery
I pitch our upcoming films to brand. We then work with the brands that come on board, to create a co-branded campaign which is live during the theatrical window. Our aim is to drive cinema going and Box Office. Day to day, I work on pitch decks, have meetings with brands (both brands that we are pitching to, and brands that we are already working with). I ensure that the campaign artwork is WB suitable.
I have developed my project management, as I have been juggling lots of different projects at once. My presentation skills have also improved.
I was given lots of responsibility. I spoke to brands directly and managed projects.
Support & Guidance
I was provided with support during my placement. I felt comfortable asking the majority of the managers a question if I needed to.
The office is great. There is loads going on like pizza and prosecco Wednesdays. The atmosphere varies team to team. My team worked very hard, so the area in the office where I sat was quite quiet. I really enjoyed my time in the office.
I had the best year. I really enjoyed my time at Warner and would love to work there again some day!
Be yourself throughout the application process. Show an interest in the industry. Do your homework.
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City