2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
All of the employees of the firm were very welcoming and engaged with me throughout my time with Ashurst, they made time for me and explained everything clearly and succinctly.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
I received just enough guidance whilst it was also vague enough that I had to think about the task at hand. Overall, there were no quarrels with the amount of support that I received during the scheme.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Since academic law and working in law are very difference in practice I dont believe that it is helpful towards my degree studies, with the exception of litigation.
5. How well structured was the insight?
The insight was structured extremely well and the activities, presentations and tasks were scheduled perfectly and they all ran perfectly.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
The atmosphere was very relaxed throughout the scheme and the activities were always fun and very rewarding, the staff kept the atmosphere very relaxed and enjoyable.
Imagine yourself working at Ashurst
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Ashurst