2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It depended largely on the department I was in at that moment. The Social Infrastructure week for me was quite busy whereas the Disputes I was largely left on my own.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Also depends on the department. For example, in tax department I was given no responsibility, though that was probably because it requires some technical knowledge which is impossible to learn in a week.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It assisted me in my degree to an extent that it helped me choose my optional modules for the next year (I chose company law and tax law).
Imagine yourself working at Ashurst
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Ashurst