Summer Vacation Scheme at Ashurst

London Greater London
Corporate Law

7.3/10

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Ashurst

It depended largely on the department I was in at that moment. The Social Infrastructure week for me was quite busy whereas the Disputes I was largely left on my own.

Also depends on the department. For example, in tax department I was given no responsibility, though that was probably because it requires some technical knowledge which is impossible to learn in a week.

It assisted me in my degree to an extent that it helped me choose my optional modules for the next year (I chose company law and tax law).

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Ashurst

Everyone was very friendly. However, they are also all very busy, so sometimes I wouldn't be quite sure what I am supposed to do with no one to ask.

Very well organised, with many talks and social events. We also got to attend couple of talks and panel discussions hosted by Ashurst.

The firm provides a £2,000 interest-free loan, £500 for language courses and rewards for a first class degree. Also the maintenance grant is £8,000 which is more than in some other firms.