Privacy Analyst at Ashurst

Legal/Law

8.1/10

7.7

Analyse the data privacy laws in Africa and Asia Pacific regions.

I found it useful to get to know the firm, the people and the kind of work undertaken by trainees. The Ashurst staff were very accommodating and I was exposed to range of interesting and varied work.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Ashurst

I think Ashurst took great effort to make us feel valued. We were given individual email accounts, door passes and trainee mentors.

The trainee I sat with during the insight week gave me a good level of support and guidance.

Some of the drafting and commercial awareness skills will assist me.

The insight structure was very well thought out. There were events held everyday with different members of the Ashurst staff ranging from trainees to partners. The activities organised were engaging and fun.

There was a positive atmosphere throughout the insight.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Ashurst

I was given feedback on the tasks I completed during the insight week.

I think the activities we took part in over the week gave a good understanding of what it would be like to have a full time role at the company.

The diverse range of interactions with members of the company - from informal meals to formal meetings - gave a comprehensive understanding of the company's culture.

The reimbursement was fair.

Yes. There was a range of opportunities to network with trainees.

Well planned and interesting.

Yes. I was particularly interested in the pro bono and rugby activities.