Support Analyst at Warner Bros

Holborn Central London and City
Information Technology Business Management Computer Science

8.3/10

Communicate with other departments and colleagues all over the world and have some direct customer interaction.

I have had the best year, I don't want to leave!

Our team was very close, everyone is always offering support and hard work is always noticed.

I had weekly 121s with my supervisor, but also sat close to her where she was always happy to give advice and support. I was often pushed to achieve my best by giving me great responsibility.

Days can vary, however there's always more to pick up if you have extra time or people to help if you feel snowed under.

I gained more responsibility as I got further into my placement. I ran many projects by myself and even organized a conference for 60 people, which involved going up to see venues and taste food samples!

With all the training I have received I have learnt a lot about the work environment, as well as how the industry works. I have also put to practice many theories learnt in my studies which will help in my course in my final year.

The work culture was very much work hard play hard. Not only did I have a great team which we went on our own nights out where I tried new restaurants I also got to walk the red carpet at premieres and attend company parties at amazing venues.

Very well, I had lots of training when I first started, with hand over notes and constant support throughout the year.

I had frequent training opportunities, where I got to have time out of the office and go see our agencies and how they operated. I also had personal development training which gave me better working skills. I also got to visit other companies to learn about advances in advertising and technologies within the industry.

Although they don't offer post graduate placements, I have made great contacts and relationships within the company and will be kept on a job vacancy mailing list.

Not only did I have frequent team socials, where we would try different nights out in London. There was also 30 other interns who I became great friends with and we would often go out on weekends together.

Being in central London is expensive however with the salary it is possible to have a good social life, I haven't saved any money... but have a lot of great memories!

Central London, there's almost too much to do!

There were often team nights where we got to try new things.