International Supply Chain Finance Intern at Warner Bros

Holborn Central London and City
Accountancy Customer Service Auditing/Tax

9.5/10

9.6

I absolutely loved my placement and would recommend it to anyone thinking of applying.

I was welcomed warmly into my team and never felt like I was just an intern, it always felt like I was a key part of the team.

My managers were great, they would always be there if help was needed however they gave me freedom to try new things and would always give me feedback on my tasks.

Certain times of the month were a lot busier which I enjoyed, but even during the quieter periods there was never time to be bored.

I was given the perfect amount of responsibility and this was built up during the year.

I am certain that the skills I learnt during my year will help me in my future, both at University and professionally.

The office is quite casual so there would always be music and background chatter. Although certain times of the month would be more stressful, there was always a good atmosphere.

Fantastic, couldn't complain about any aspect of it.

We had regular training sessions which were organised by the Learning & Development team, you were able to attend additional courses with the authorisation of your manager and I have learnt a great deal throughout the year.

There isn't a graduate scheme but many interns do return, I would love to work here again in the future.

I have had the best year with some amazing nights and have made some really good friends here.

I commuted from home so i didn't suffer from the cost of living in London! But it was still expensive on nights out and things like that.

It's London... there is always somewhere to go, whenever you want to do something.

Football team for the lads, and as it's London you can pretty much do what you want if you arrange it yourself.