1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
At the beginning it's a lot to take on board, as with any job. I found this was the time when it was most difficult to manange myself and my time so it felt like I was too busy. Warner provides training for techniques to improve, and general workplace experience also helps.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It's London, so it was always going to be expensive! Sometimes us interns need to be creative when it comes to socialising- especially in the weeks before pay day!
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There have been lots of staff offers for local health and fitness related activities, as well as discounted theatre tickets.