EMEA Gaming Sales Analyst at Warner Bros

Accountancy Banking/Finance Education/Teaching Information Technology Logistics and Operations Marketing Market Research Media Publishing Sales Design Business Analytics Business Management Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Mathematics/Statistics

8.0/10

7.6

I have massively enjoyed this internship. It has given me invaluable experience and has helped me carve out a path for my future career.

The amount of responsibility I have been given over this past year was more than I was expecting and it has been extremely rewarding. One of the best things about working at Warner Bros is the fact that you feel part of one big family.

I was given a lot of support throughout my internship but at the right levels. Help has always been there when I've needed it however, I have been given a great amount of responsibility to complete tasks individually.

This varied greatly depending on release schedules. At times where we would be close to releasing or had just released a game, I would be extremely busy whereas at other times I would be less busy.

I was given a grea amount of responsibility throughout however as stated, help was there when needed.

I can say wholeheartedly that the skills I have developed over this past year will be invaluable for me during my last year of university and beyond.

A fun atmosphere throughout but a focused atmosphere when needed.

I was contacted soon after my application and the recruitment process was extremely smooth.

There is a great intern training scheme at Warner covering a wide range of topics such as presentation skills. Furthermore there is a reverse mentoring scheme which was a great experience.

As Warner Bros does not have a graduate scheme there isn't a 100% chance of me returning however, if the right opportunity arose I would have the necessary experience from this internship to put me at an advantage.

We all eat lunch in the canteen together and regularly go on nights out together, we're all part of one family.

London is an expensive place to live and go out however, there are many free things to do and enjoy.

Some good pubs and bars in the area however the main nights out consisted of different places around London.

I was part of the Warner Bros football team this year which was extremely good and also part of an intern 5-a-side football team.