7.1/10

109 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

- Work on analysis of promotional performance.
- Creative work for shopper marketing.
- Maintainence of trackers analysing promotions and online activity.
- Store visits.
- Managing shopper marketing budget, including forecasting.

2. When I had lots to do I really enjoyed it - it only became a struggle on a couple of occasions when my workload was slow.

4. I felt like I was able to make a real difference in a number of areas. It is a feedback oriented firm, so you get told when you've really helped out!

6. Learned a huge amount from my manager, without ever setting up key objectives at the start of my placement (which might have helped).

8. On the whole I had a good balance.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Responsibility in a number of different areas. Also given the opportunity to meet clients on a few occasions.

12. 8/10

14. I was in the sales team, which had a really fun atmosphere.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. It was slightly ad hoc, due to a change in manager a month into the placement. Otherwise, its gone smootly.

18. I've been to a number of training sessions during my time here - all very useful to my day to day job.

20. Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

Working from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 10/10

24. There are a lot of other placements working at Danone, making a fun social scene.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Anywhere is London is expensive!

28. Ealing...not so much. But London has loads to offer!

30. Able to play some sport throught the firm and there were occasional team trips to the pub after work.

Placement (5-9 Months)