Category Exec at Danone

Consumer Products/FMCG Food and Drink Sales

6.9/10

7.7

5.2

I did enjoy my placement in Danone, I learnt a lot and the people there were great.

My team and my department were really friendly. They took time to help me and the grads and other placements were great.

My line manager was always happy to help and answer my questions. I found also the my team were good to answer my questions and make suggestions.

Just about right, quiet to start with and when I knew how to do the job then I was busy but I love that and felt I was really doing a good job helping out.

A lot. Once I knew what I was doing then I could ask to be involved in pretty much anything and be left to get on with it. I could always ask questions and there was often someone in the team who had done the work last year or earlier who I could talk to.

Quick analysis and coming up with a credible opinion and evidence/sources to back them up. Also, going to work from 9 everyday has meant that I now get to the library on time back at University.

I enjoyed it. Some people worked long hours as there was always a lot to do but they were happy and there was time to go for lunch together. We always celebrated birthdays and met up outside of work.

It was really clear what I had to do as I took over and handed over to a placement student. I did more than the placement before me so I asked questions to understand what I needed to do. I had a leaving conversation with my line manager and her line manager about how I found the placement which was good and helped me to see how much I had learnt.

I was always invited to training like the rest of the team and there was a lot of online learning courses to pick from. Sone of the training wasn’t so connected to my job but it was good to go along with the team.

Really liked working with the grads and finding out what they were working on. I liked Danone and would enjoy working there again either as a grad or later on after some time travelling next year.

Really fun. I lived with a few other placements and we travelled to work together. We learnt a lot from each other when we first started and it was good to always have a friendly face.

London is pricey but fun, it is a great chance to experience working just outside central London.

Good, we tended to go out in central London rather than at work except when we were with the work team.

We went out together sometimes after work for Christmas and birthdays and things. We also did volunteering together as a team twice in the year.