Sales Placement at Danone

Administration/Secretarial Food and Drink Food Science Marketing Sales

6.7/10

6.7
6.4

I was given a lot of responsibility from the start. My manager was there to talk to but really I did the full roll. I really liked that I looked after my area and by the end of the year people were coming to me for answers. I felt that I learnt so much about me, what I could do, and the business

People were very friendly, they were busy but made time for me. At the end people came to me for answers and views and I knew my area in sales.

My manager was very busy and was unwell for some of the time and not at work. My team were helpful and in the last few months I had a new and brilliant line manager. Everyone is busy but they always helped when I asked.

At the start it took a while to get busy, after a couple of weeks I had my own mini projects and was doing a lot of the base work for important presentations to customers as well as working in range reviews. I felt busy by the end, the time flew by.

Loads, I felt that I was trusted with my projects and roll.

More helped me get a taste for business and fmcg. Not
So much for my course which is quite theoretical. I loved working and hope to go back.

Really friendly, lots of team drinks on the Park. I was also invited along. We had nights out also with the grads and the other placements. There is always so much going on on the park.

I had a workplan and review with my line manager. I got to know the placements and head in my team well. We had some training courses at the end which were good. There was a WhatsApp group for messaging which was useful.

It got better towards the end when we had some training courses just for us on placements. I learnt a lot from my team.

I really want to go back after Uni. I don’t think that there are many jobs for grads but we did go to a session in Dairies where they talked about other jobs not on the grad program which was interesting.

Yes, it is great. Made lots of friends and had a great time. We all lived very close together.

Rent was quite high compared to Uni but we shared other things like food in the house and we were close to work.

Excellent. There were lots of people on placement from my Uni round and a lot of placements from work.

Volunteering, we had a few days out from the office in the summer and at Christmas. There is also basketball on the park which some of the placements did.