8.1/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
    6.0
  2. The work was extremely diverse so there was always a new challenge to tackle.

4. I was made very welcome and felt part of the team throughout my placement year at Danone.

6. My line manager was always there to offer support when I needed it, but he also allowed me to work autonomously to develop my skills and initiative even further.

8. It varied - there were times where the workload was heavier than normal depending on timings of customer meetings and range reviews.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. A lot! I was given the opportunity to lead and attend customer meetings alone so a lot of responsibility and trust was given.

12. The skills I developed enabled me to write my Master's thesis and to approach business situations with a really pragmatic frame of mind.

14. The team is really friendly so there's a great atmosphere.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. I had clear objectives so it was well structured.

18. Danone focuses heavily on CODE and really strives to improve your learning and development.

20. Subsidised/Company Gym

Financial Bonus

Company Parties/Events

Working from home

Healthcare from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. There is the possibility of recruitment at the end.

24. 7/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. West London is relatively expensive.

28. 5/10