Advertising Assistant at BMW Group

Marketing

BMW Group is a Top Employer

7.1/10

6.0

Liaise with advertising agencies on a daily basis to feedback on press, online, tv and out of home advertisements. manage the large advertising budget. arrange vehicles for product placement and photoshoots. arrange photoshoots. competitor reporting and monitoring.

Thoroughly enjoyable placement with good level of responsibility and work load.

Everyone in the office always very friendly and happy to help from other students all the way up to the MD and everyone in between.

Management always there to help and not too difficult to find time with.

Normally quite busy although work tended to come in waves so would be very busy at times and much quieter at others but always something to be getting on with.

Considering that I was feeding back on the advertisements which BMW would be using I felt I had a good level of responsibility. It was also my place to manage and monitor the BMW UK Facebook page.

My professionalism has increased drastically and I know understand office etiquette and day to day office life!

There could be more 'banter' especially when considering the atmosphere at the agencies. I was glad to have other students constantly around.

Placement organised well with different training courses.

Attended a number of different training courses including Driver Training.

Good grad scheme although currently only intake every other year so not very convenient for me.

Always someone up for a night out

similar to the rest of the area/south.

Reading is the nearest big town so there was a good night life, but no good places to go in Bracknell although one nice pub 5 mins from the office.

opportunities to get involved in charity work