Buyers Assistant at ASOS

Business Management Design E-Business Fashion Logistics and Operations Purchasing and Supply Retail

9.3/10

9.7
9.4

I had a great time from the beginning right through to the end of my placement, ASOS is a company which you really don't want to leave and all the interns dreaded the last day!

Employees are very close and there are lots of social activities that you can get involved in. I felt like I was valued as a member of the team and you are not treated like an intern - many people were surprised that I was one.

There was a lot of training available from the start and throughout the placement, not only with other interns through development sessions but also with members of staff on other training courses.

Due to the nature of the company it is very fast paced and hectic, no two days were the same and weeks went very quickly.

you are given the same duties and responsibilities as a permanent buyers assistant even though you are there on an internship.

I developed a range of new skills and invaluable experience that cannot be taught from a university course, completing this placement has prepared me for the world of work and I feel very confident in applying for graduate jobs.

The people really make ASOS a great place to work, there is very much a work hard/play hard attitude.

The communication between the HR team responsible for interns was great.

Time permitting, I completed many courses and training. I had regular meeting with my line managers and senior management who took a great interest in personal and professional development.

Hopefully very good!

there were many meetings between interns that were organised by the HR team

Camden is expensive, but this is London so is to be expected!

Pretty good, Camden is fun and central London is very close.

There were many charitable events to get involved in, as well as socialising with collegues.