PR intern at ASOS

4.1/10

3.7
3.6

5.5

The internship course in relation to the company was good. I did not enjoy my role and I have been managed very poorly.

My manager did not respect me and has acted unprofessional towards me on several occasions. However I did get on with various other colleagues who appreciated me.

I felt like I had very little, if not no support and guidance from my manager.

It varied every day, and as our team grew I became less busy, which was good. At the start of my placement I felt very overwhelmed.

Very little, my role hasn't really developed since I started

Although I received very little training, I believe I can deal with difficult situations at work well and I have learnt a lot bout the working environment. I also feel like my organisation and prioritizing skills have improved immensely.

Okay

The intern sessions were good, but there aren't enough. The training for my role was almost non existent and I had no guidance.

Not much progression

You have to find them yourself, but there are quite a few