1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The internship course in relation to the company was good. I did not enjoy my role and I have been managed very poorly.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My manager did not respect me and has acted unprofessional towards me on several occasions. However I did get on with various other colleagues who appreciated me.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I felt like I had very little, if not no support and guidance from my manager.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It varied every day, and as our team grew I became less busy, which was good. At the start of my placement I felt very overwhelmed.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Very little, my role hasn't really developed since I started
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Although I received very little training, I believe I can deal with difficult situations at work well and I have learnt a lot bout the working environment. I also feel like my organisation and prioritizing skills have improved immensely.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The intern sessions were good, but there aren't enough. The training for my role was almost non existent and I had no guidance.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Not much progression
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
You have to find them yourself, but there are quite a few