Non clothing design protege at ASOS

Design Fashion

6.2/10

6.6

Working with the non clothing design team

I did enjoy it everyone here is lovely but I don't think I got to do a lot of things that were offered to me when applying to the job.

Some people were amazing and others made me feel a bit undervalued. For example being asked to do personal tasks that have nothing to do with work like taking a birthday present to the post office. I don't think it is appropriate and it makes you feel very undervalued.

My first 6 months were amazing and I learnt so much but when my manager left I have been pretty much left to my own devices and have had to go around and ask people for work. It has been really bitty and I think my time would have been much better spent and I would of learnt more if I had a project or some kind of consistency.

Some days I have been really busy and some days I have had nothing to do. I have been a lot less busy and bored since my manager left.

I don't think I have had very much responsibility since my manager left.

I have already finished my degree but learning how to cad for factories has been invaluable.

It is a really good atmosphere everyone is really nice

My time hasn't been that well organised since my manager left but before that is was good.

Individuals have spent time with me to teach me things off their own backs but I haven't had any specific training days or anything

They are good. I have been offered a job and I am taking it. I think it will be different from my placement as I will be in a set team on a department which I am looking forward to.

Its london so its almost all of your wage each month. Probably around £1200pcm?

It is in camden so awful/embarrassing but if you are into that kind of thing it could be good

yes its london but as an intern you wouldn't be able to afford to do them unless your parents are also supporting you