7.5/10

202 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. The role, although not perfect as my long term career aim, certianly challenged me and guided my future decisions.

4. I was always asked for opinion and allowed to voice my concerns/recommendations for my projects.

6. I had constant reviews with managers and was

8. Somtimes, there were lulls in work when managers were off on summer vacations but generally I always had some productive work to do

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. My projects were valuable to the team and are now implemented into their systems.

12. I have developed a huge rnage of skills from new theory to computer programming. A very helpful experience.

14. By nature of my work, a lot of computer time was required which meant interaction with all team members only happened at lunches or out-of-office arrangements.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The logistics and projects were well organised, but a little more guidance in terms of future graduate roles and netwoking opportunities would have been helpful to discover more of the organisation.

18. I was given help and personal training as and when I needed it to do all the projects that were set.

20. Flexi Time

Subsidised Canteen

Company Parties/Events

Staff Sales/Staff Shop

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. The graduate roles are certainly comething I will apply for,

24. The interns met up regularly and helped one another in work and Edinburgh living.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Some bars are expensive but general living is perfectly reasonable

28. Lots to do on generally every night.

30. The Edinburgh Fringe provided lots to do as a team during the final month.

Banking - Investment, Banking/Finance