Anti Piracy Internet Operations at Warner Bros

Holborn, London Central London and City
Information Technology

8.5/10

8.6

Very interesting work, great people to work with, fantastic company to work for.

I was always included in discussions, invited to external meetings and asked for my opinion and input. We were all good friends - and still stay in touch!

Warner Bros has a great trainng program whereby you do a training session once a month or so, and learn some pretty useful skills. In terms of day-to-day tasks my manager was always there to offer and provide support.

We got very busy around periods where movies were released, but it just gave a greater sense of achivement.

I was given plenty responsibility and was often left to my own devices to use my judgement, although guidance was always there if I needed it. I was given the go ahead to start up my own big project - which is still on-going after I left and has even left me in the position of possibly contracting for WB to aid in development of the project. Unfortunately for confidentiality purposes I can't discuss what the project was.

Skills for life.

There were around 35 Interns at WB while I was there, and we always met up for lunches and drinks after work. Always great to be with people in the same boat, especially in the first few weeks.

Central London is of course very expensive.

Absolutely fantastic... can be pricy though. Always something to do in London.

WB offered many Voulenteering opportunities.