Aftersales Marketing Co-ordinator at Nissan UK

Maple Cross Greater London
Automotive Business Intelligence Marketing Retail

Nissan UK is a Top Employer

8.5/10

I had lots of responsibilty, a variety of tasks and a great team to work with. Aftersales is quite a demanding department to work in, but the work was challenging and rewarding. Part of my job did require some repetitive admin work to be done, which was not enjoyable; although this is expected being an intern,

I was treated like any permanent employee and felt as though the department needed me on a daily-basis.

If I ever needed any assistance others were always willing to help no matter how busy there were

I could just about cope with the workload, however I would often need to work beyond normal hours to get everything done.

I was given almost full control of the Nissan Merchandise programme and was given the responsibility to approve many high value payments to accessory suppliers.

My placement gave practical application of my degree, which will be a useful insight for the final year. I have vastly improved my computer, time-management and business skills which will help me excel in future jobs.

The Aftersales team is great to work with: there was plently of office banter and many lots of friends.

I would of liked to have more information on my role before I joined, but everything else went smoothly.

I was given lots of on-site training and feedback from employees. However, interns do not get to attend on the same training courses as graduates, which is a bit of a shame.

Placement students get progressed along the graduate scheme applications, but very few interns have made it back on the graduate scheme

We got on well and arrange a few social events

Reasonably expensive, but having the countryside and easy access to London makes it worth paying more to live near Maple Cross.

London is very close, but getting in and out is a bit difficult late at night.

Reasonably frequent social events and there are a few weekly sports clubs.