Auditor - Summer Intern at EY

EY is a Top Employer

6.6/10

6.7
6.4

Audit of accounts. Ticking accounts against previous figures. Casting figures.

People were always friendly and helpful. Work given was challenging and made you use your initiative.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

Felt a strong part of the team and instantly was given support/helping hand whenever required.

Senior staff were always there if needed to help you or give advice. Went out their way to help and was greatly appreciated.

Work given was appropriate and it was upon yourself if you wanted to increase your workload.

Responsibility was appropriate and was a measure of the status I has in the team. Was given extra reponsibility if asked.

Learnt alot of things that I have taken me. E.g. Organisation. Time Management. Still using theses skills and I have benefited because of it.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY

Banter was plentiful! Ensured that everyone joked and everyone felt part of the team.

Work was there upon arrival. Support was there through assistance of buddies/counselling manager.

They ensured that enough information on the industry and the company itself meaning that we understood the company's perspective and where we stood. Team was always helpful in explaining different terms in the industry to gain a fuller understanding.

Excellent people! Always willing to help and could definitely see a future career with the company.

Interns was always up for doing something which meant we had alot of laughs.

Londons expensive but found nights such as comedy store to enjoy Londons brilliant nightlife.

Pub atmosphere was brilliant and was a regular waterhole for when you had finished work!