7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Banter was plentiful! Ensured that everyone joked and everyone felt part of the team.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Work was there upon arrival. Support was there through assistance of buddies/counselling manager.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They ensured that enough information on the industry and the company itself meaning that we understood the company's perspective and where we stood. Team was always helpful in explaining different terms in the industry to gain a fuller understanding.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Excellent people! Always willing to help and could definitely see a future career with the company.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Interns was always up for doing something which meant we had alot of laughs.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Londons expensive but found nights such as comedy store to enjoy Londons brilliant nightlife.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Pub atmosphere was brilliant and was a regular waterhole for when you had finished work!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at EY
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 24 roles at EY