Technology Risk Summer Internship
Are you a university student looking for a summer internship in a top professional services company? Join EY for a paid Summer Internship programme and gain invaluable experience in Technology Risk!
What is the EY Technology Risk Summer Internship?
The Technology Risk Summer Internship is a four-week programme for students in their penultimate year of university. As part of our Consulting business area, our Technology Risk colleagues work closely with our Assurance team to help our clients assess their technology risk and control environment in an increasingly digital world. When you join the internship, you will:
- Work on client projects with colleagues and graduates while being supported by a dedicated EY buddy
- Make an impact from your very first day as you discover the varying IT landscapes of our clients, helping them to identify risks and test controls as you provide invaluable insights on their IT security
- Have the opportunity to get career advice from one of our counsellors
- Network with colleagues to develop your professional relationships
- Discover our exciting and diverse community and culture.
What are the benefits?
You’ll gain an insight into our exciting company culture and discover where your future could take you in Technology Risk Consulting at EY. You’ll start to develop the skills and strengths you’ll need for your future career, and if all goes well, potentially secure a role with us once you graduate.
We’re a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We’re a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. We offer an exciting array of programmes across the UK for university students like you.
How to apply
To apply for this programme and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
7 days remaining to apply for this job
Average Review Score
This score is based on the honest reviews left by students who have worked at EY. Find out what it’s really like to work there - before you apply.Read 2363 Reviews