Audi Network Development Analyst at Volkswagen Group UK

Milton Keynes
Automotive Business Management

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for Volkswagen Group UK

4.7/5

4.8
4.1

Responsible for franchised based reporting and projects.

Absolutely great year, loved every minute!

Was integrated from day one like any other employee. Never treated like a student and given the same level of responsibility as a regular member of staff.

Absolutely brilliant. I had a regular meetings with my managers to make sure I had a manageable workload and was progressing with my objectives.

Workload builds over time. For the first couple of months I had to occasionally ask for work when I didn't have a lot on. However, the more you prove yourself the bigger your workload becomes. By the time I had been there 6 months I was busy all day every day.

Brilliant! Given massive responsibility for a placement student. I was in charge of producing and distributing business critical report on a regular basis.

Great training and development. I matured a lot during the year and got the chance to attend some great courses!

Great fun but also very driven! Everyone is friendly and welcoming but hard work is also expected.

Started with a great handover from the previous student and was well managed all the way through to my leaving day

Absolutely brilliant! I had the chance to attend some great courses and training! Is allowed me to go away with a fantastic skill set I can take forward in my career.

Would absolutely love to go back. Will definitely be applying to the grad scheme!

Brilliant. HR put us in contact with the other students before we started. I lived with 7 students and we had a great social scene!

MK isn't the cheapest place for a night out but the salary more than covers a decent social life!

Nice bars in MK but it won't compare to any big student city!

There's plenty to do in Milton Keynes. Also there is a Volkswagen sports and social society who organise events like go karting etc.