7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
There were few days when it was really busy, otherwise calm and a good atmosphere to work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was very good. There was a lot of extra curricular activies to ocasionally take our mind off work.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We had a 2 day (finance crash course) training at the start and also e-learning materials were provided. These were good for helping me understand fnancial markets.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It's a growing bank, so there will be a lot opportunities as they look expand further in Europe.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There are two seperate building for front and back office. so, dont always get to see the "other group". But, it was possible to meet others during drinks or lunch in the awesome canteen in RBH building.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It is the City so expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Nightlife is good in the area, it is vibrant but could end up being expensive as mentioned above.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
The extra-curricular activities kept me occupied outside of work.
Imagine yourself working at Royal Bank of Canada
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Royal Bank of Canada