Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Warner Bros. Discovery
- 7. Would you recommend Warner Bros. Discovery to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros. Discovery
Responding to emails, approval of social content and divisional work, attending meetings and writing notes and catching up with colleagues.
Yes, I've learned how to form a marketing campaign and create a strategy which is sustainable for the right audience. I've learned the importance of marketing in the modern day with the use of TikTok and social media to broaden reach on a global brand. I've developed a skill of raising a PO, working across different time zones, hosting meetings and presenting ideas
From the very first day, I was given more responsibility than expected and immediately felt like an important member of the team on arrival. I've felt that people reach out to me as I have more knowledge than anyone else on particular elements on campaign planning and certain details, which always makes me feel respected and valuable. I've owned brand social channels and projects which have been used worldwide
Support & Guidance
From day 1, I've always been supported by a wonderful team. Even those I didn't work closely with always reached out to check on me and i never expected this. The support I've had throughout my placement has definitely made my experience better and I've always felt that they find every opportunity to help me grow, both personally and professionally
I have never met a more supportive, kind and generally wonderful group of people before. Everyone I've encountered has taken an interest in my personal development, even if not in my direct team. I've found that I've excelled in everything that I do by having a supportive group from day 1 - we've built such strong bonds and friendships for life.
This placement exceeded all of my expectations, from a day-to-day basis to genuinely being the best year of my life. I've been so lucky to be able to secure such an amazing opportunity and it's something that I will take pride in forever.
The culture at WarnerMedia is incredibly friendly, so just try and be yourself during the application process and your personality will shine through to the employers
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City