Project Planning at BMW Group

Goodwood South West
Automotive

9.1/10

9.7

Team, tasks, surroundings were excellent. Covid was the only thing that got into my way. I enjoyed every single task and day on site.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at BMW Group

Every question I have asked, was accepted and always answered with patience and in depth. I didnt feel like an intern but more like a normal team member.

Both my supervisors have been very friendly and helped me along the internship go gain valuable insights and expertise.

Obviously, when working from home due to COVID, I have had a rough start. on boarding and all the processes explained online was challenging. Although, my managers managed keeping me busy and when I arrived back to the plant, I had the chance to choose by myself how much I want to work.

As mentioned earlier, I didn't feel like I was an intern but more like a normal team member. Hence, I was given the opportunity to deal with a lot responsibility which I enjoyed very much so.

I have gained interpersonal skills along with professional skills like working with Microsoft Excel Macros (VBA), MAPP, IPS-Q and many other systems

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at BMW Group

Very relaxed but also professional when needed. I think that is exactly what an atmosphere should be like in an office

As mentioned, my internship began during the commencement of COVID. Thus, my start was a little bit rocky but nevertheless, I felt like being in good hands.

Unfortunately, the industry does not allow a big capacity of new starters. However, if given the chance to be employed in this company, one should really consider this as an unusual opportunity which not many are given.

Chichester isnt the cheapest place to live in, however, with RR salary, things worked out well.

Due to COVID, not many clubs were open before I left

Go cart, snooker, pubs, Goodwood motor circuit, west-wittering beach