Women in Assurance at EY

Accountancy Auditing/Tax

EY is a Top Employer

9.5/10

It is an insight program for women only provided by EY which is aming at giving us an insight of how the assurance division looks like.

It is a brilliant experience and it is the first time I participate an insight program, it is informative and the industry professionals from the assurance team really answered my questions clearly, they are all very helpful!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at EY

Although it is an online event, I could still feel how supportive they are to us, they are very patient to answer our questions and they value each and every opinio from us.

The sections included in the agenda are all very helpful, they really gave me a clear insight of how the assurance team operates in EY on a daily basis and I got a deeper understand of the industry.

Although it is only a six hours event, I made myself clearer about my career plans in the future years and my career goal. I noted down a lot of tips of how to behave in an interview and networking event in the future.

It was very well structured and the pace is just right for me.

I love the atmosphere as I can feel that my opinions and questions are valued by people, they really did think of my questions and try to give a clear but straightfoward answer.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at EY

I got a brief insight of what kinds of skills are desired in the industry, so I am clearer about what kind of traning I could to do develop myself during my rest years of university.

I got a clear idea of how the daily routine and work spell look like in the assurance division, and what is the nature of work is involved. I could feel that the full time job will be very intensive and challenging, but I'd love to be a member of such a supportive firm.

I was wondering what did the compnay do to encourage women's career development and how did it achieve gender, culture, religious equality, how to balance diversity and achieve inclusion. I feel I could develop a successful career in such a inclusive company.

I found out what area of assurance I am interested in, and I would determine myself towards this area, which is IT Risk and Assurance. It is really important to have a clear career path at an early stage so that I could try to do as much as possible to be on track of the path.

Because it is an online event, I do not to travel and it is only an insight program, it's reasonable that I am not paid.

There is panel and networking sessions throughout the event, I got chances to talk to different people across the firm and asked them a lot of questions.

It was great because people from different parts of assurance in the firm join the chat and all of our questions from different aspects could be answered.

Yes, they introduced activities like netball clubs inside the company which employees could participate to achieve their work life balance.

Of course, I cherish this opportunity of getting involved in this insight and I got more than I expected from this event.