engineer at MSD

Chemical Engineering Engineering

6.3/10

6.0

5.5

It was really enjoyable. i learnt so much about engineering that I didn't know before. I was able to put into practice what I had been learning at uni.

i felt very valued, i felt like i was making a difference and being able to put my skills into practice and develop them.

i received a lot of support from the team i was in. they really helped me to build on my learnings and develop my self confidence.

really busy because we were in a factory on the front line most weeks leanring all about the products and the production line.

not too much

the skills I developed have helped me so much while beig back at university. I learnt that being part of a team is so important to acheiving greater goals.

the office was quiet at times. a lot of employees did shift work so sometimes you nly saw your team and no one else. it was hard at first but then i soon got used to it and understood why teams operated in this way.

It was well organised and I couldn't fault it.

my team fully invested in me. i felt like part of the team from my very first day.

really appealing because i really enjoyed my placement year and feel i have more to learn.

I'm not a very social person so i don't tend to go out much. however we had a few social gatherings at our houses and that was great!

it was affordable. i managed to live, work and enjoy myself on the wage I received.