Intern Logistics Planning at BMW Group

Chichester South West
Logistics and Operations

7.3/10

6.5

I enyoyed my internship very much. I was able to improve myself in various fields because I got challenged. I could create a great network throughout the whole time.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at BMW Group

Every single task that I fulfilled got appreciated a lot. I did always feel like a member of the team and got never treated as only an "intern".

Supervisors have always been really helpful and guided me through my internship. There was no question or request they could not help me with.

There were a lot of tasks. Sometimes the workload became too high which might also be the result of my unability to say no.

I got high responsibility tasks most of the time although I would have wished to get more responsibility some of the times.

I am sure that some of the abilities I have gained during my placement, such as programming, will be helpful for my future career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at BMW Group

The atmosphere in my office was great to work at. Everyone is really open minded for any sort of questions or change.

The organisation was good since my department usually has a couple of students. Some things like the introduction could be improved a bit.

I would have wished to be part of some more trainings or to have the ability to go for trainings.

I would really like to stay within the company.

Since the company has a lot of students a lot of social acticities took place.

The cost of living is quite high compared to other areas.

There was not much of a nighlife.

The social environment was great and a lot of acitivities have taken place.