IT-Service Delivery Intern at BMW Group

3.9/5

3.5
4.5
3.6

It was good for me to get an insight into a british company. They tried a lot to make me comfortable and do a lot for their interns, e.g. Plant visits, see other departments...

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at BMW Group

Very nice people here, they talk to you, give tips and it's a very nice atmosphere

Really a lot, I was able to talk about anything with my mentor. He always took the time to help me with anything (work related or not).

Changes a lot, I had days where I had to take more than 2 hours of overtime and I had days where I just hang out in the office and waited until it's time to go home.

I had my own projects I was able to work on. I managed these projects completely alone and if other people wanted to talk about this or needed anything, they reached out to me and not to my mentor.

It was good to see, how the real working world looks like. Also, I know, that I do not want to work in this department, but this not because of the company, it is because I want to do something else.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at BMW Group

Really nice, we had new equipment and people took care that I get everything I need. Also, very friendly colleagues, which involved me in their company events and also when they went out in their spare time.

Best starting conditions I ever had in all my jobs so far.

They did some training, but no paid ones.

I would love to work for BMW, but for a different department. Just because I want to do some different work, not because of my colleagues or the organisation.

Yes, I loved it! They had many events together and really took care of each other.

Oxford is quite expensive, but if you get a proper rent-rate you earn enough to make it working.

It was really good, but I did not go out too often, since I had awesome roommates and we had a lot of fun at home.

Yes, it's a university city so many many young people are living here and do a lot of fun stuff.