7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Really nice, we had new equipment and people took care that I get everything I need. Also, very friendly colleagues, which involved me in their company events and also when they went out in their spare time.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Best starting conditions I ever had in all my jobs so far.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They did some training, but no paid ones.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would love to work for BMW, but for a different department. Just because I want to do some different work, not because of my colleagues or the organisation.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, I loved it! They had many events together and really took care of each other.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Oxford is quite expensive, but if you get a proper rent-rate you earn enough to make it working.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It was really good, but I did not go out too often, since I had awesome roommates and we had a lot of fun at home.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, it's a university city so many many young people are living here and do a lot of fun stuff.
Imagine yourself working at BMW Group
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at BMW Group