Intern at RCI Financial Services

Rickmansworth Greater London
Business Analytics

7.5/10

We were treated just like any other colleague and not regarded as 'just interns', I was definitely made to feel valued

How busy I was would always differ, some days would be quite whereas other days would be much busier

I'm happy with the responsibility I was given across the year, I was trusted with important work and given meaningful work to do

I developed loads of crucial life skills across the year from analytical skills on excel to personal skills which are important when working in a team

Good atmosphere, very social, can't fault

Would have been better if I had a clearer direction and plan for the year, as well as an opportunity to sit in with other departments

There were general training courses available for those that wanted them but not anything specifically for my development

Good graduate options

Social scene was good, there were quite a few other interns in the company

Closest place to go out was Watford, apart from that you'd have to go into London

Run club, football