Supply Chain and Logistics Intern at L'Oreal

Business Analytics Customer Service Logistics and Operations

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.7/10

8.6

Intern in the distribution centre

My placement at the L'Oreal distribution centre has given me such a well rounded experience of the supply chain function. I've been challenged to a good level which has facilitated my development.

My team couldn't have been more welcoming and supportive.

My manager and supervisor were always around and happy to help me with any problems and support on my projects.

I had a manageable level of daily tasks as well as a variety of adhoc jobs.

I was involved in a key projects, during which I was given a great amount of responsibility to communicate the project to various audiences via presentations.

The skills I have learnt will help me during my final year of university and my future career.

Everyone within the office is so kind and friendly. It has been a pleasure to spend my time here.

A good structure.

I had a strong input in the shaping of my placement to allow me to develop in areas that I most wanted to.

At the distribution centre there is just one other intern. Not a great deal of social events with colleagues - just the Christmas party.

Living in Nottingham is relatively cheap and lots of fun.

In the area that the distribution centre is there is not much. However it is easily possible to live and commute from Nottingham which has great nightlife.