Supply Chain Intern at L'Oreal

Logistics and Operations Purchasing and Supply

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

9.3/10

Very enjoyable placement, and I felt that I was a key part of my team and the wider business. I was given a lot of responsibility throughout and was allowed to lead multiple projects.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at L'Oreal

I felt my work was well valued, and I also felt that I could ask for help from any one of my team and they would not hesitate.

My manager left her role halfway through my internship but another member of the team quickly stepped up to fill in. Both were extremely helpful, organised and supportive throughout my internship.

There were not many days where I felt I had nothing to do, especially after the first few weeks. I felt the workload was perfect.

I was allowed to be a part of and even lead a couple of large scale projects which were crucial to the businesses profitability.

I feel as though I have learned more over this 12 months than I had from 2 years at university. Learning hands on is a much more effective way for me to get to grips with the job role.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at L'Oreal

Very friendly, and relaxed. There would be days where you would get urgent requests which is to be expected but the atmosphere was never bad at all.

Pretty well organised, I could never complain about communications or the organisation of the internship.

There are lots of trainings that you can undertakes, and they have an excellent Excel training course which after getting to grips with I was allowed to run once to gain even more experience.

I am definitely applying to the graduate scheme, for which you work in multiple areas of the business on a 18 month scheme with three 6 month rotations.

Regular social events, and if you are proactive it is great to organise lots yourself to show you are a social person.

Quite expensive but it is London so that is to be expected. The local pubs though are great.

London is a great night out although expensive. There is so many different places to go and the city centre is easily accessible from pretty much anywhere.

Volunteering, event days, etc. There were lots of activities to take a part in if you had the time and put in the effort.