Marketing Spring Insighter at L'Oreal

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.5/10

7.3

Marketing for L'Oreal Paris Makeup

I really enjoyed my Spring Insights Programme this week! I got to work closely with the marketing team for L'Oreal Paris Makeup and the team I worked on were absolutely lovely - so friendly and helpful (and willing to answer all my questions). I helped do a send out to influencers and it was really rewarding to see my work first hand on their socials.

Although I was only here for a week, my team was really nice and eager to get to know me. I wish I had more time here!

Any time I asked for help, any of my team would be happy to help.

Lots of new skills gained - like networking! Also lots of knowledge I have come away with.

Pretty well-structured, I wish I was given more work if anything!

Really friendly environment, everyone saying hello to everyone. Good range of tasks assigned.

They answered any questions i had and taught me new things I was interested in.

I wish it was a two week programme to gage this more but I still got a good insight into how it would be to work here.

A lot!!

paid for travel and lunch

we had a really nice social event which was really fun!

absolutely!