L'Oreal Spring Insight Programme - Commercial at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Central London and City
Sales

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

10.0/10

This Insight programme has been really exciting and I have learnt so much more about not only L'Oréal as a company but also about myself throughout the programme.

Throughout the whole programme I felt extremely comfortable as everyone was friendly and very welcoming.

I received a lot of support throughout the insight, as we had a mentor who we shadowed throughout the programme. They were extremely helpful and provided a lot of one-to-one support and advice on anything I had queries about.

Extremely useful, as I learnt skills that cannot necessarily be learnt whilst at uni, such as professionalism in the workplace.

Very structured on a day-to-day basis and never a dull moment!

Very welcoming and friendly. Everyone was very approachable and easy to talk to. It was a fast-paced atmosphere and there was always a good vibe around the whole building!

There were workshop sessions structured into the timetable throughout the week which were extremely useful, such as transitioning from uni to work, creativity workshops, personal branding etc. Very insightful!

By shadowing a team I was able to gain a deeper understanding into their day-to-day tasks and activities.

I got exposure to different areas within the company, and now have a better understanding of where I want to go for the future.

Always an opportunity to network and ask questions to anyone in the company. From apprentices to manager level, everyone is willing to talk and help answer your queries.

Socials, opportunities for volunteering, training etc.