I really enjoyed the insight, it helped me grasp a better understanding of what I wanted to build my future career in.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
I assumed that we would just be given odd jobs, however, I actually carried at tasks that were valuable for the team.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
I was given a lot of support by all members of the team, be it placement year interns or actual full-time members of staff. I was allowed to catch up with all members at some point during the week who gave me lots of advice about working at L'oreal and the tasks at hand.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I did not develop new skills per se but I learned more about what I want to do in the future. I thought I would prefer the more finance centered roles, however I ended up preferring the more commercial and marketing based roles.
5. How well structured was the insight?
There was a clear schedule given to me the day I started the insight programme with options for me to change sessions depending on what I wanted to learn more about as the week progressed.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?