Spring Insights Intern at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Central London and City
Sales

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

8.5/10

I really enjoyed the insight, it helped me grasp a better understanding of what I wanted to build my future career in.

I assumed that we would just be given odd jobs, however, I actually carried at tasks that were valuable for the team.

I was given a lot of support by all members of the team, be it placement year interns or actual full-time members of staff. I was allowed to catch up with all members at some point during the week who gave me lots of advice about working at L'oreal and the tasks at hand.

I did not develop new skills per se but I learned more about what I want to do in the future. I thought I would prefer the more finance centered roles, however I ended up preferring the more commercial and marketing based roles.

There was a clear schedule given to me the day I started the insight programme with options for me to change sessions depending on what I wanted to learn more about as the week progressed.