2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues let me get on with my job and I felt they gave me enough recognition when it was deserved. It was the type of job where it can be hard to get recognition because it is difficult for your colleagues to keep track of everything that you have done.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My colleagues, although busy with their own jobs always had time for me if i had a question or needed help.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy from start to finish. there is always a job on a construction site. Its only as busy as you make it.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Considering my lack of experience I felt I was competent to deal with the responsibility given. At times I felt as though i could have had more, but on reflection the type of jobs i did had a high level of responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
very relatable to modules learnt from my degree and has helped me shape my knowledge of the industry when it relates to information.
Imagine yourself working at Laing O'Rourke
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Laing O'Rourke