Assisstant Quantity Surveyor at Laing O'Rourke

Laing O'Rourke is a Top Employer

6.9/10

7.4

4.0

It was a great opportunity to develop all the skills and knowledge I have learnt at university. It was enjoyable

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Laing O'Rourke

I was never treated like a summer intern, from the beginning I was shown great levels of respect and I was treated as a full time member of the team.

Everybody in the office was willing to give me time. If I was ever stuck or confused the appropriate colleague would always give me a helping hand. Of course there were times in which colleagues were busy with work, however this was expected.

Fairly, there were hardly any times in which I was just sitting at my desk without any jobs to complete.

Good levels, I was trusted to communicate with both the consultants and sub contractors from an early stage.

So far in third year, I have found myself in many situations where the knowledge I developed from my placement has helped me in my university work.