6.9/10

• Organisation
    7.4
  • Socialising
    4.0
  2. It was a great opportunity to develop all the skills and knowledge I have learnt at university. It was enjoyable

4. I was never treated like a summer intern, from the beginning I was shown great levels of respect and I was treated as a full time member of the team.

6. Everybody in the office was willing to give me time. If I was ever stuck or confused the appropriate colleague would always give me a helping hand. Of course there were times in which colleagues were busy with work, however this was expected.

8. Fairly, there were hardly any times in which I was just sitting at my desk without any jobs to complete.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Good levels, I was trusted to communicate with both the consultants and sub contractors from an early stage.

12. So far in third year, I have found myself in many situations where the knowledge I developed from my placement has helped me in my university work.

14. 8/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 9/10

18. 7/10

20. Company Parties/Events

Above 25 days holiday

Travel loan

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 8/10

24. 6/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 5/10