Market Associate at Expedia Group

Madrid Europe
Travel and Tourism

Expedia Group is a Top Employer

8.0/10

I did enjoy my intership and enjoy the fact of being part of such a great company. I learned a lot and still do everyday, the company encorage you to keep growing every day personal and profesionally.

My colleagues have always helped me and assited me in every doubt I have had. The enviroment feels absolutly amazing and people ar always happy to learn, to help you, to embrace any change.

Yes, no doubts aboutit.

As busy as another working colleague. Is about feeling the need of wanting to lear more about tools and procedures.

I think is more about the responsability you think you should have, and how engage you want to be.

Definately!

pure sales but quiet and peaceful at the same time.

very well organized, a few shadowings and trainnings every day.