Digital Marketing at Warner Bros

SEO
Website
Social Media
Email Marketing

It was the best experience i could've hoped for. The amount of responsibility I had in my team felt like I was an actual employee rather than an Intern.

I would recommend anybody to apply for a role at Warner Bros. the amount of skills I have gained both work and personal will be incredibly useful for applying for future roles.

It was like a family, they became more like friends. We worked very well as a team because we all respected each other. We ensured no-one was left behind in the office so we all stuck in to ensure we all left on time.

I was very lucky with my manager, nothing was too silly to ask and they would always assist me when I got stuck. They were very understanding as they went to Uni too so understood your skills in a workplace will be limited. They allow a lot of freedom to suggest your ideas and welcome any suggestions.

My job was very busy and stressful at times, you have to work very hard but it pays off. The amount of extra skills I gained for the work I took on are invaluable. With this placement, don't assume you are not going to be doing a lot of work as you will need to have a good work ethic to be able to handle the workload.

I was surprised with the amount of responsibility I had. I was in charge of my own projects and people relied on me for pieces of work and things to be done. I was grateful for this as it allowed me to grow and become more confident in my own decisions.

I am so grateful for every opportunity I gained from Warners. I now have several transferable skills I can look to use in other businesses or industries. Not only this, it has given me insight into my dissertation for next year.

Great, everyone was so friendly and it created a very happy working environment.

It was very good, lots of courses you could take and lunch and learns to enable you to get as much out of the placement as you wanted.

We had lots of training sessions whether it was valuable for the job you were doing or in fact you as a person. It was very varied and all very useful and insightful for the future.

Very, I would love to go back to Warners if I could. If there isn't a job available I will look elsewhere in the industry but it is an incredible place to work!

Lots of social events whether it was just your team or other interns. There is as much social scene as you make it.

London is incredibly expensive so be cautious! Luckily Warner offer a competitive salary to accommodate this.

Very good, it is London after all, lots of bars, pubs and clubs and also other social activities, its all on your doorstep

Yes, both to do with and not, I was able to get tickets to premieres, free cinema outings, lunches etc!